With federal election in less than a week, in an election campaign yesterday Prime Minister Scott Morrison has outlined a new scheme to help first home buyers who cannot afford 20% deposit which is usually required by loan lenders. If re-elected, Coalition will
- Fund $500 million into the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation (NHFIC)
- Partner with small and private lenders to boost competition
- Available to First Home Buyers with an income up to $125,000 or a couple with $200,000 where both must be First Home Buyers
- Provide guarantees to approved First Home Buyers for additional 15% of purchase price to meet 20% deposit requirement
- The guarantee will run for the lifetime of the loan or until refinanced
IL Visual provides premium quality and affordable Architectural Visualisation solutions for our clients. Starting from couple hundreds of dollars, client can get vivid 3D Images for Exterior Rendering, Interior Rendering and Panorama 360 .