- On today’s monthly meeting, RBA decided to put the interest rate on hold, remaining at 1%
- But expects another cut later this year, to increase inflation, lower unemployment rate and boost economic growth
- Consumer Price Inflation (CPI) data for Q2 2019 shows an improving annual growth in underlying inflation of 1.4%, headline inflation increased by 1.6%,but still well below RBA’s 2-3% Target
- The escalating US-China trade war also poses a risk to Australian economy
- Regarding the current property price downturn, in RBA’s statement, comments as there are ‘some signs of a turnaround, especially in Sydney and Melbourne
IL Visual provides premium quality and affordable Architectural Visualisation solutions for our clients. Starting from couple hundreds of dollars, client can get vivid 3D Images for Exterior Rendering, Interior Rendering and Panorama 360 as well as 3D Floor Plans.