– Both Auction Volumes and Clearance continue climbing up.
– The volume was much higher than previous week but still lower than the same time last year. Combining with less number of listings, the market will get hotter in this Autumn season.
– This week’s auction clearance was higher and firmly stood above 70%, 81%, 77%, and 79% from all three sources.
– A 46 sqm garage in Albert park was sold at $645,500. 7 bidders with 65 bids pushed it $215,500 above $430,000 reserve. The 90-year old owner bought it for $8,000 in 1980s. The $14,000 per sqm price is also well above the area’s $10,000 per sqm price mark.
– With the government’s 5% deposit schemes support and positive lending criteria, A recent survey shows more than before first home buyers are now considering to purchase their first home within 5 years.